Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Power of Social Networking

Photo link
I think that Classroom 2.0 is an awesome social networking site for educators. There are so many ways I can see this being useful; just from going to the main page I was intrigued by three different posts! This site is super practical in that it has educators sharing their experience of what works to encourage, motivate, and show other educators the great things that can be done in the classroom with the help of technology. I even found a group within the site for Spanish teachers. Not only can I find great ideas for my own teaching but I can learn about the trends and new styles of teaching that I had not heard of before. This is a great, very useful tool.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I'm glad that you found a good networking site and I hope you will contribute to it.